EP0810AF5-05 | NSK Controller
- Disassemble the Controller.
- Full visual inspection is done.
- Replace any defective parts.
- Change all electrolytic capacitors.
- Repair solder connections and reflow solder as required.
- Mate power supply to logic board and test basic fault circuits.
- Bench test drive the drive modules and check output phasing.
- Reassemble drive and bench test.
- Check fault circuits and communications.
- Tune controller to motor and complete final motor test.
- Reset internal switches to customer settings.