830003428 | Maxon Servo Motor
- Visual inspection of Servo Motor.
- Rotate the shaft forward and reverse.
- Meg the motor.
- Use Mitchell Electronic test equipment to check the alignment of the feedback, perform a KE test and check the function of feedback including resolver angles, encoder and tach voltages.
- If encoder is damaged it is then replaced with a new encoder.
- Disassemble and clean the Servo Motor.
- Perform the surge and hipot test.
- Reassemble Servo Motor.
- Replace bearings and seals.
- Align feedback
- Perform final bench test on our test equipment.