0190-14344W-R | NSK Motor & Controller Set Service
- Disassemble the NSK Motor.
- All internal parts including windings, contacts, bearing clamp and rotor are inspected for damage or physical wear.
- Motor is cleaned of any old broken down grease or metal debris from the old failed bearing.
- Install new connectors, seals and bearings with OEM grease.
- Disassemble the Controller.
- Full visual inspection is done.
- Replace any defective parts.
- Change all electrolytic capacitors.
- Repair solder connections and reflow solder as required.
- Mate power supply to logic board and test basic fault circuits.
- Bench test drive the drive modules and check output phasing.
- Reassemble drive and bench test.
- Check fault circuits and communications.
- Tune controller to motor and complete final motor test.
- Reset internal switches to customer settings.
- Please see our "Product Categories" for custom cases to protect your NSK Motor & Controller.